developous, how many other sites besides byond and kongregate are you proselytizing on?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
developous, how many other sites besides byond and kongregate are you proselytizing on?

I just googled 'Developous Nexus' just to see. He's been posting EVERYWHERE for the last 10 years.
Holy smokes, lolz. This is the dream.
In response to ExPixel
ExPixel wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I just googled 'Developous Nexus' just to see. He's been posting EVERYWHERE for the last 10 years.

I googled it too , he is everywhere o..O O...o

Edit : hollycow , 6 google pages , wahht the nexus
In response to Maxsteel13
He has been banned from almost every site as well.
"Discipline. Unlike other aspies, I have a deeper sense of discipline, prudence, and honor. My main weakness is not mental, but Social. I am nearly 37 years old, and they still haven't forced me away from the computer, because I know better than that. Though, they curb my hours to make me decent. After all, even I don't have too much self-control.

My 'echo' name is Developous, if you get my jist. To improve, at any cost, within my own mind. Unity, organization, leadership, you name it..
Just about all the comprehenstion and knowledge, but less than zero scope, and taking by far too much. Get my jist?

I have been working on the nexus for YEARS without avail.
So... at the least, I say this - If even I cannot unite all the games out there, then what chance does anyone else have? Almost nil!"
Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
I burst out laughing when I read that in the breakroom, supervisor was looking at me like I'm crazy
I mean everybody has their degree of craziness, I guess.
In response to Cloud Magic
Cloud Magic wrote:
"Discipline. Unlike other aspies, I have a deeper sense of discipline, prudence, and honor.

tempted to make this my new byond description

Because making fun of people with aspergers is so hilarious. Grow up, people.
Page: 1 2 3