ID:1741712

Kongregate news:

There's officially only one way to get kong to accept the nexus - FORCE. It's been proven that the mods/admins don't care what any nexian has to say, regardless how positive and/or justified it may be. In addition to that, even talking about the nexus is more than likely to get you banned.

To add insult to injury, in the Forum Games Forum, there's a completely unjust rule: Limit 1 game per week, and extras require regular permission.

While I believe in special treatment, the issue here is that It's never wise to let anybody wait - especially over the internet.

If you support this, the bounty on that community will rise.
You weren't banned for talking about the Nexus, you were banned for your racist comments (or maybe it was a religion, anyways it was bad). People were literally celebrating your ban.
Racist? I guess it's seen as a Religion then.
!! OF COURSE! It's based on Belief!!!

No wonder. But that's the thing. Belief alone doesn't make a religion. Perhaps a cult, but kor, they are too accusatory.

Ok... that definitely has to be cleared up then.
Yep it was a racist rant about Arabs.
You gave me an idea, thanks.
*The nexus IS NOT A RELIGION*

While the nexus IS based on belief, the point here is that it is a rep system. It may have facets of RELIGION, but it is more an mental ESCAPE than such.

You see, belief alone doesn’t necessarily dictate a religion. Fundamentally, a religion requires both BELIEFS and GODS to truly be considered a cult/religion.

The difference here is that it’s a code of conduct backed ONLY by discipline and wisdom. It doesn’t force anyone, save those who take initiative in the system.

So, don’t confuse it for a sign of harassment, and insulting people, but instead, ask yourself WHY those people choose to use the nexus system in the first place.

The TRUE KEY to the nexus is supporting those who have a greater level of wisdom & discipline – based on merits and deeds they perform in communities.
Just shut up already.
I used to like your games and on occasion speaking to you, Developous. :/
Wish I could host now...
In response to WSHGC
Fool! You cannot silence The Nexus!
Long live The Nexus!
Kong News

The mods/admins ban people just because they choose to oppose the present laws/guidelines. The fine on them has increased because of this 'nazist' regime. Good day!
How much has the fine increased?
I don't do set values. But knowing how paranoid and uncaring they are, it's quite sizable.
If they could just recognize just how caring I can be in the first place... maybe we would have something.
But the only solution for them is to win, no matter what.

It's even a crime to talk let alone appreciate the nexus pretty much anywhere.
will someone converse with developous so it doesnt look like hes talking to himself

i'd do it myself but im too busy watching akame ga kill. INNNCURRRRSSSIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
will someone converse with developous so it doesnt look like hes talking to himself

i'd do it myself but im too busy watching akame ga kill. INNNCURRRRSSSIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Akame Ga Kill made me sad :(
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Akame Ga Kill made me sad :(

i only watch it cos the lion girl with boobs is hot
Note to self(disregard this): What the heck has the internet drugged itself with?

A: ????

I've known worse - much worse.
My only friends are in the Nexus.
I used to have friends... but... you know...
I got sick of them
The nexus helps those who help it.
It would bridge that gap, but the price tag is belief.

Your in good hands. I promise that.

But there's a certification process. I did it to keep it there from being too many people from entering it due to a lack of bandwidth.

So... they are of the nexus - but not in.
Page: 1 2 3