These days I have been checking the General Logs, and I have noticed that people keep arguing and arguing about pointless comments people make from time to time.
I am tired of this, I understand that people can get angry when they see how another person thinks their opinion is invalid, specially when they call you stupid/retard/etc...
And this time I will try to deal with this, in the next update we'll see the following changes:
- Every time someone types in the Chat, a * will appear on the left of their message. If you click this you will get a list of functions such as Ignore, Check Statistics, etc...
- Boots will no longer exist in the game (only Eternal will keep them), I will try to fix any existing bug, as I think Boot is a bad solution to dealing with them.
- Every time you login you'll get the list of people you've ignored so far.
- Ignore will be updated, it'll include Computer ID & IP.
- Manual Mute will not be kept, the automated one will, though. However, the players who try to abuse this function and advertise games, or insult this, will eventually get BANNED, and this is not a joke.
- The Rules will be slightly changed, we want the players to enjoy the game and be able to communicate to the other players, but I am not going to enforce certain conducts. If you and your friends talk about random topics that other guys might find bad, just open a ChatRoom and talk to them, they can also ignore you, so it is pointless to look for another alternative, right?
- We will have -Friends- located at Menu, you will be able to add players, and if they add you too, you will be able to send them messages. There will probably be a limit of messages per week. You'll be able to check the messages at any time, even if you were offline when they were sent.
If you have any other suggestion, please let me know!
Copyright © 2020 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.