Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:1747745

Short video showing two AI opponents playing each other! Also a display of some of the art, so far I really am loving the cleaner look!
the art is horrible now! it just looks like multiplayer tetris now. the old look had more originalness!

am disapoint, am not play this game no more.
Well I've added a lot of crunchiness to the art now, I think it looks a lot better.
I do really like the blocks being smooth though.
Also shows off some of the more RPG-ish elements that are being added to make the single player experience a lot more enjoyable!

Ok that looks better now.

I do think though you should put the symbols back on the blocks since your game is called "Alchemist" and it was cool having the different elements shown on the blocks.

Also, RPG elements? So there's health and armor now?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Also, RPG elements? So there's health and armor now?

There's health and armor, although they do very different things. Armor is basically a way to "shrug off damage" where the health heart is actually lives that the boss has. There are going to be other mechanics that deal damage besides just the dropping of garbage blocks in this new version to make things different, it'll be really fun and I'll be sure to post updates when there's more I can show!
ermergerd hurry erp so i can pler