ID:174952

I'm having trouble with reporting my location to others. My pager is kept public, and the report location feature is turned on. But, when logging into games, it still does not update my location. When someone else logs in to my game, it appears back on the HUB, but my name is discluded from the list of players.

Also, I found out that it only doesn't report my location when I log into our game. For some reason, it does report it for other though.

-Koshigia
Koshigia wrote:
I'm having trouble with reporting my location to others. My pager is kept public, and the report location feature is turned on. But, when logging into games, it still does not update my location. When someone else logs in to my game, it appears back on the HUB, but my name is discluded from the list of players.

Also, I found out that it only doesn't report my location when I log into our game. For some reason, it does report it for other though.

This is not a BYOND bug. You're behind a firewall or router and need to have a port open for your pager for it to update the information.

Lummox JR