In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
I don't blame you. My tenacity unnerves even the most patient of people. Very well, I will offer 85K for that serious problem, deal?

NNAAAAHH wrote:
Yut, I will pay you 200k nex to unban him from the card game. We both profit, think about it.

It's ok, I have this handled. Better that I do it myself.

Yut, if I were you, I'd just take the 85k and go. I mean you can do a lot with that kind of nex.
1 nex for econ3 pls
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
1 nex for econ3 pls

No deal.
Econ1: 28k
Econ2: 235k
Econ3: 3.2 Million + support from 3 communities.
Econ2 for 1 nex pls
Econ4 pl0x?
I would like to negotiate a flat rate reward of nex to all wizards.
I like that company....
But no for the other 2. I'm strict about costs.

Ok, each wizard gets 200k Nex and Econ1.

Agreed!
FINE. 2 nex for econ2. Final offer.

Erm, if qualifying as a wizard only means not using your original key - 200k nex and econ1 plox.
Still no deal. I wouldn't sell even econ1 for less than 25.5K nex.

Also, Zecr must have an unbiased mind about who is and isn't a wizard - in truth.
Petty wizards can't help but be biased. They have primitive minds and childish ambitions. They are a weak lot broken beyond repair. The only thing that could possibly save them is the selling of their soul to the Nexus.
The Anti-Nexus states in its guidelines and policies:
Nexus Points, also known as Nex, are of negative worth in the Anti-Nexus. Similarly, Anti-Nex is of negative worth to the Nexus. bounties placed on members of a community hwom hold a Nex amount are given immediate benefits to the Anti-Nexus, as this counts as reputation for Anti-Nexians. The Anti-Nexus does not place bounties on community members, as it violates the primary rule of democracy, which is what the Anti-Nexus stands for.
What you have failed to understand, Goober-kun, is that Developous is Xavier and I am Magneto. He takes a more passive, "let's all get along" approach, but I am far more unforgiving and cynical. My policy is that all those who refuse to stand for the Nexus shall fall to me in battle.

With that said, I, the great General Frog Sage Sempai Sama Empirez, am done with bounties and threats. The recent uprising of wizards and Anti-Nexians has shown me that our opposition is larger than I expected. But all you have is numbers, and numbers alone cannot win wars. My strength is immeasurable, and I have led countless armies to victory back during the great BYONDia war when I commanded the BYONDites on the battlefield against Oasis's BYONDlings.

The Nexus controls our fate, and fate favors the chosen. The outcome of the impending conflicts has already been determined, fools. You are fighting a battle that you are destined to lose. I will give you a short period of time to concede, but in the event that you choose not to, I shall declare full-scale war and the lands of BYONDia will once again be thrown into turmoil.
Bring it on, worthy challenger! You have no economy in which to challenge me! You may have the fight in you, but how will you stand up to mass armadas at little to no cost in my nex ratings?

Empirez, I offer ECON2 for only 215K nex. Is it a deal?
No, seriously guys. We should be fixing our econ as a whole. Do you not realize how little the nex is worth?
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
No, seriously guys. We should be fixing our econ as a whole. Do you not realize how little the nex is worth?

My sentiments exactly.
Are you kidding me? We're all rich. How is that a bad thing?
Wealth is not power. I gave those nex because your taking initiative to lead others.
Tell that to Mitt Romney.
Ehh... I will wisely abstain.
Page: 1 2 3 4