ID:17556

http://members.byond.com/Spade489/files/mic.swf

To move the ball up, blow into the microphone. This is still alpha stage, but I'm gonna make a game out of it where you avoid side-scrolling objects. Simply allow access to your microphone (if you have one. If not, though luck.) then press GO! and blow softly into the microphone to move the ball up.
Nice idea pity it doesn't work
Works for me. Is your mic on?
Yea, make sure its plugged in and you allow it access to your microphone.
yeah i did that :( lemme try again
Did it work? If it dosen't it might be your microphone.
Ok my microphone is built into my speakers and goes in through a USB port not the normal pink thingy. I guess that's why it's not working... windows is handling it differently and Flash isn't picking it up. Because it works for other people though, you rock. :)
<3

P.S. Elation, and anyone else who makes flash animations, actionscript, or enjoys flash in any way, (whether you make flash or not.) join The Flashy Crew!
I made the ball go off the page by cheating by using audacity to send mono output in as microphone input. I put on a really loud electro beat.

Pwnt.
Add two screens to it and it'll be the Nintendo DS.
The second I hit "Go" it goes straight up. I am not using D4RK3's trick. Not sure why it is doing that. Probably because I have two sound cards and Flash is freaking out.
Well, since it detects sound, it may be noises in the background that are being picked up. Or your double sound card thing.
Its accutually pretty good. It would be cool if you could say "Left/Right" somehow and it would pick up that word and move the ball left/right. Work on that.
I blow harder than you
Jay. I would need some ober 1337 voice regognition program. Flash cannot recognice specific sound waves, at least as far as I know. I'm off to do some research on that.
well when i called AOL tech support they had a program that when i said "Technical Support" they sent me to a man, and when i said "Masturbate" they sent me to a woman. theyre totaly different words and so idk use theirs.
Rofl.