ID:176153

How would you make it so when you click on the mob it adds an overlay on that mob that stays with the mob you click on. But the mob you clicked doesnt see the overlay.
Jinjo21 wrote:
How would you make it so when you click on the mob it adds an overlay on that mob that stays with the mob you click on. But the mob you clicked doesnt see the overlay.

There are many tutorials and demos that touch on this, and maybe even some that focus directly on overlays. I suggest trying there first, and if you still can't come up with anything, (which I doubt), come back here.

Canar
Jinjo21 wrote:

I don't see why people make you veer out of the way of the forum for such a question, considering the difficulty level of this paticular thing is fairly low.

But indeed, in most cases you should search tutorials, demos and libraries first.

mob/Click(mob/M)
var/image/I = new('icon.dmi',M) // Create a new image, with the icon of 'icon.dmi' and location of the mob you click on.
usr << I // Display the image.

And then to remove it, just loop through usr.client.images, and remove it.

~>Volte

In response to Volte
lmao i forgot the ,M) part in the new image code thats why it wasnt displaying. Thank you Volte.
In response to Canar
hmmm i cant seem to find a demo on this. Voltes little snippet helped a little but.
it doesnt follow them around the screen.
If youve ever played mafia i mean that kind of thing.
In response to Jinjo21
it doesnt move around with them cuz they dont move o.0
In response to Koolguy900095
I haven't played mafia, well not recently. Try looking up the procs you are having trouble with in the built-in reference guide, its pretty helpful.

Canar