Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1765830

As some of you know Azusa rolledback, and most part of the work taken in this update was to bring it closer to the lastest version; however there are some new things!

*Changed the way we call the warriors to Guardians, and underworld warriors to Reapers - Its easier to understand the game this way, also its pretty cool to be called a Reaper
*75% of new map done - (this means a map nearly 3x bigger then it was before)
*Added 16 new enviroment monsters- such as lion, Bear, Camel, Scorpion, Bat, Cats and Dogs, and more...
*Added the Roleplayer Tag - This was made to allow the game run well without the constant admin interferences, basically someone tagged as a roleplayer can tag other roleplayers, (when you see someone is a real roleplayer u tag them as one) and tagged roleplayers can get stuffs out of Dungeon Bosses, and even become a Guardian/Reaper that way
*Changed the way the montains border repairer works to make the huge map runable
*Changed the mobs AIs
*Elite Ordinary Mode is 80% done - When an Ordinary Guardian gets too powerfull and relevant their armor gets elitified and goes golden, with a kewl transformation
*Added new moves for boss "Churanha", her attacks can poison, and she also throws spider web around ppl..
*Added Poison
*Dungeons are 70% done - Basically there are going to be 4 dungeons now, one at desert, other at montain, other at newland and other at dense forest. And each boss is related to the story
*Wiped the Storyline, back to year 300 (first great war after Yeshua's(Plot one)) So the story can go on with the entire map, and alot of new stuffs that will affect it more.
*Prince Reaper of Hate armor is 40% done

Azusa will probably be back up day 20 untill I rewrite the storylog and fix some other details! Hope to see you there!
KJSAGKNSANHJSNMA<YTANMLKVNSLKJANLKJASG1!11!!111!!!!!!!11! 1!Q!@!121!@!@!!
I'm liking it~ Can't wait to see it up! :D
If you need someone to host an alpha server, I would be more than happy to do it for you. I can't wait to see it back up.
Thanks for the help :D Nunn2962 is already helping me with a server...
The game might be up soon, doing some last tests and changes :D
Sweet! I can't wait then.
wow cant wait
OH MY GOD. Can't wait! :D
Really looking forward to this!
inb4 Inu accidentally deletes everything again and punches through his computer.
Anyone else currently just sitting there staring at the game on the pager? Praying for a server to pop up?

Because I sure am.
Question. Is that small island off of the coast, towards the right going to be anything?
In response to Gavster576
Gavster576 wrote:
Anyone else currently just sitting there staring at the game on the pager? Praying for a server to pop up?

Because I sure am.

I meant yes to this. You replied as soon as I was posting, damnit. ><
In response to Roxvod
Roxvod wrote:
Gavster576 wrote:

Because I sure am.

I meant yes to this. You replied as soon as I was posting, damnit. ><

Or not.. That time differenc. Why are you screwing with me, pager..
Ikr. 2 hours behind me.
What a disappointing wait.....But I shall stay Vigilant. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME! HOPEFULLY! ;-;
Lol Gavster, I was looking @ Pager for it too xD