In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
I became a member of the BYONDcast and controlled our loyal subjects with the power of -NAY. Then the kingdom crumbled. Some Aktolings and BYONDlings have survived.

I remain a proud BYONDling. Those were some good times.
In response to DanteVFenris
DanteVFenris wrote:
... majour in computer sciences and minouring in psychology.

might want to go refresh your major and minor in spelling too, slick! *grins*
Welp.

My name is Dale Beckstrom and I joined back in 2006, the day before my birthday. That means I was 12, just a day away from legally joining BYOND o.o I seen no harm haha.

Those of you who know me, I try to monetize what I can to see how many people would actually buy it o.o.

Anywho, on a more serious note, I enjoy programming and music. I joined BYOND due to some Dragonball Z Game I came across. My key is a combination of a DBZ reference, my name and my brothers name SSJ4 Just (from Justin) and Dale (from Dale) hence: Ssj4justdale.

After joining BYOND when I was 12, practically 13, I discovered a DM Guide and Dream Maker. This was the first time I've ever touched a programming tool.

I've read the guide several times just confused on why some things worked the way they did. I've downloaded sources and libraries and studied them and tried to recreate what was produced.

Since, I've picked up HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, C++, Some Java, dabbled in Python a bit, and most importantly PHP. I do fool around with DMCGI since it is such a powerful tool for web-developers who would like to communicate with BYOND in ways.

This is a picture of me about a year ago or so, give or take.

NSR was the main thing I played back when I joined.
The rest of your post sucked. 3/10, refund requested.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
NSR was the main thing I played back when I joined.
The rest of your post sucked. 3/10, refund requested.

*throws confetti* ...
Page: 1 2 3