ID:1789860

Has anyone tried it yet? I own it on Xbox One... Very fun... The story is actually very interesting since it introduced 4 new characters (some of them are from the Dragon Ball Online MMO). Apparently, this is a prequel to the Dragon Ball MMO. The combat is very smooth and the fact that you can create your own combos adds flavor to it... Here's an image of my custom Namekian: http://puu.sh/g4lke/7c9dcfd4bb.jpg

Only level 43... Melee focused with Kaioken x3. The level cap is 80 (for now). My mentors are: Krillin, Hercule, & currently Piccolo. Looking to have Yamcha teach me some good melee moves... Etc, etc. Good game overall. It's about time a good mainstream Dragon Ball game exists.
I have it preordered, but it doesn't release until the 24th in the US. 27th for anyone wanting it on Steam.
Didnt see the fact that you can make your own character and play with others in Toki Toki City, thats pretty damn awesome! The videos on Steam definitely got me excited, gonna have to get it for PS4 when it releases.
I'm actually live streaming some gameplay now.

http://www.twitch.tv/drbrankenstein
did you steal the game from some poor asian boy in japan
In response to Super Saiyan X
xbox1 hong kong glitch
PC version purchase confirmed. Everyone join the BYOND steam group if you haven't already for some Parallel Quests.
I'm on 360. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I'm getting every character unlocked. I've finished the story mode, wished on the Dragonballs twice (to get SS4 Gogeta and Super 17) and gotten Vegito from a Parallel Quest. So now I just have to finish all of the Parallel Quests and wish on the Dragonballs one more time for Omega Shenron. Once I have him and finish all the Parallel Quests, SS4 Goku will unlock. :]

I think I'm level 62 or something. I've played an unhealthy amount of this game since it came out, but this winter storm blowing through has given me plenty of time to waste. lol
Yeah, I have this on PS4 its amazing but damn it's so hard. I didn't like any DBZ game made since Burst Limit ( Which was amazing might I add ). But Xenoverse stepped up and it has a huge roster and a good fighting system.
Got it 3 days before release date, got to level 80 in about 2 days.

Took me 2 hours just to beat frieza cause its so damn hard and he keeps spamming deathball.

I hate it when you have to do a parallel quest against Goku and Adult Gohan and all they do is spam super kamehameha one after another in like a chain.

I beat all parallel quests.

Great game overall, if it had the Tenkaichi 3 roster it would've been the best DBZ game of all time.
In response to King_LiOnZ
Wow lool. How did you the majin buu mission I'm stuck on it. You know the one where there's 3 buu's and you kill them then there's more little ones?
In response to ZIDDY99
I had the patience of a lion stalking its prey with that mission. Goku died after I killed one or two, so I had 5 chasing me. If you constantly run away though, they will never actually catch up to you and attack you. You can throw ki blasts out while you run, too. I just slowly killed about 3 more of them and then the mission finally ended.

I was more of a melee build, so that mission and missions like it really messed me up. The Bardock mission screwed with me, too. I could kill the Frieza soldiers, but they were really annoying because I couldn't use my combo to infinitely juggle one until they died, because the other soldiers were always spamming ki blasts that interrupted me. And by the time 15 of them died, Bardock was about to die. And then Frieza comes out of his ship, and there's still 5 soldiers PLUS Frieza on the map, but if you kill any of the soldiers he immediately respawns. So I have no choice but to try to kill Frieza as fast as possible and hope Bardock survives, because if he dies I lose the mission and you can't use team healing items on story missions.

The frustration was so real I did Parallel Missions until I got Death Ball and then got the best Ki Blast Super boosting clothes I could buy (full GT Goku Gi) and used Super Saiyan Death Ball spam to win it.

Still took me 2 tries. Bardock barely survived when I finally succeeded.
Death Ball is a piece of shit. It tracks and I have no idea how to escape it other than block and that takes a shit load of damage. Can you get Super Saiyan for your character? ( If you're a saiyan of course ).
In response to ZIDDY99
You can turn Super Saiyan. It constantly drains Ki, but you can use abilities practically for free during it. If you have Ki Charge equipped you can maintain it longer, but you can't maintain it by attacking.

I haven't had many issues with Death Ball. It does track, but if you dash to the side when it is launched, then go towards the enemy when it gets near you, you dodge it. It can't do sharp turns.
In response to Albro1
Ah, thank you. There's a lot of characters and variations of them, which I like a lot.
If you're in the Buu Saga, try checking the Skill Shop, you should be able to find Super Saiyan there. I bought it after the Cell Saga.

If you don't see it, it also has a chance to drop in Parallel Mission 14, I believe.
In response to DarkeWarrior
DarkeWarrior wrote:
PC version purchase confirmed. Everyone join the BYOND steam group if you haven't already for some Parallel Quests.

BYOND has a steam group?

In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:

BYOND has a steam group?

Yeah. No one invited you?

You must not be one of the kewl kids, bro.
In response to Albro1
I bought Super Saiyan 2 for 80000 I think it is. Also, vegeta is my master and he's asking me to bring him something like " I'm the strongest on earth " . What is that? Is it a Z-Soul or what? I looked in all of the shops and it's not there.
Page: 1 2 3