Dragonball Burning Pride

by Sabbath
Dragonball Burning Pride
ID:1792507

--Dragon Race--
Syn Shenron as base
Omega Shenron as transformed
10 Million power level requirement as well as having all 7 black star dragon balls.
Perminent transformation of course.
as for multipliers.. well i added up namekians multipliers, and after being fully transed they have...
52.5x Power level
70x Ki
50x Strength
70x Defence..
Now seeing that, obviously dragons 1 transformation multi should be somewheres balanced with that in my opinion... But these are just suggestions im sure you'll figure the balancing out yourself.

---techniques---
Syn Shenron techniques--
Eye lasers -- I figured this could be the first attack they could learn, in the series it could be used as a blast or too pull his opponent towards him.. Level 200?
Blazing Storm -- His variation of explosive wave. figured level 500?
Negative karma bomb -- Obviously would be similiar too supernova and revenge death ball. level 750-800?

--Omega Shenron(after transformation)
Whirlwind Spin-- A move he picked up from oceanus when absorbing the dragon balls.
Heat Armour -- Replaces Ki shield, He picked up from Nova Shenron.. I thought maybe, it act like ki shield but be orangish red, but also damage the attacker some when hitting the dragon. of course higher ki drain for balance and what not!

Also another idea i had for some of the after transformation techniques among other things... IS create the other dragons as npcs, and make dragon race players too kill all seven black dragons too get there trans causing them too pick up on the techniques those dragons knew along the way.

Thanks for reading,
--Rain