Kalero

by Edit Nero
Kalero
Where does your journey begin?
ID:1794276

Added:
-Armor drops, only 1 type for now, leather. Boosts Defense.
-Amulet drops, boosts Mana and Intelligence.
-Def, and Int added to stats tab.
-Party System. (Credits to: Marvien14)
-Freeze to Mage. (Skill)
-Holy Aura, and Heal to Clerics. (Skills)

Fixed:
-Get verb for picking up Gear.
-Now all mobs currently available drop gear.
-Overlays not saving.

Changed:
-Destroyable grass now has a chance to give 10 gold.
-Touch ups to beginning area.
-Weapons now only give strength.

Screenshots:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Notes: N/A
Overlays saving is a bad thing. It's better to re-dress your characters on load- saving the overlay is simpler- but it blends the overlay and the icon together into a single icon-which isn't what you want most likely.
Also I touched on the one thing wrong, and forgot to mention all the good things (progress)
Keep it up!! I can't wait to play as well.
In response to Avidanimefan
Thanks and yeah, I realized that it'd cause problems after seeing your comment. I tried to solve this with a proc and vars but couldn't quite get it to work.
From now on, all testings are available to the public, I value nothing more than the opinions of the fan base and what they think can improve the overall game experience for them.
Btw I notice your text is aligned properly and looking nice - did you use a lib for that or custom build it?
movement isn't going to be as slow as ROTP is it? looks pretty interesting so far; I'll be expecting a rainbow class.

keep up the good work!
In response to Avidanimefan
The chat box is a lib with some tweaks. The "You freeze Red Slime" isn't.
In response to ABK Is Awesome
I haven't played rotp in months, hard to remember the movement. But I'm sure mine is much smoother and not as slow; a rainbow class? Hmm I don't have any icons for it but I'm sure I could use it for something interesting, and thanks!
snail speed while running is as if you're on crack. really unbalanced, but yeah. fast and smooth sounds good.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Rise_of_the_Pirates/topic/9811478/ 1/ <-- I remember you using those icons and adding to some game, you even took a screenshot firing rainbow blast zzz
In response to ABK Is Awesome
I'm banned from anything rotp for "no reason." So I can't view that lol.

The chat box is a lib with some tweaks. ?

omair