Dude, everyone here is in disagreement with you. You're done, bro. I've already annihilated you. Why can't you just accept that you've been humiliated in front of the entire BYOND community and move on with your life, fine sir?
Kane with mask (was my favorite) then it became Rey Mysterio. I don't watch anymore stopped watching years ago. But their games are fun I love the story modes on wrestling games.
Chris Benoit hands down.
Chris Benoit was the shit. (QQ, why'd you have to go crazy, Chris?)
In response to Zecronious
You know, those movies in theaters? They're fake, they get paid to act those scenes out. Of course it's scripted, it's meant for entertainment. People still get hurt doing these things. Rey Mysterio killed a guy not too long ago, Stone Cold broke his neck and finished the show, owen hart died, countless life-changing injuries have occurred. It's cool you're not into it, neither am I. Doesn't mean we should try to ruin it for others.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
You know, those movies in theaters? They're fake, they get paid to act those scenes out. Of course it's scripted, it's meant for entertainment. People still get hurt doing these things. Rey Mysterio killed a guy not too long ago, Stone Cold broke his neck and finished the show, owen hart died, countless life-changing injuries have occurred. It's cool you're not into it, neither am I. Doesn't mean we should try to ruin it for others.

Perhaps the best argument on here :)
You can't prove anything to make a blanket statement like "all wrestling is staged and fake". Anyone has to admit that some is staged, but it's painfully obvious when it is. You might as well argue that all baseball, football, soccer, etc is staged. Some people do, but I call those people conspiracy theorists and not worth my time unless they can offer solid proof. Even then, you'd only argue that professional sports are staged, in which case there would still be plenty of things to watch that are perfectly legit. Same should be said for wrestling, even by the conspiracy theorists.
You sound stupid. Basketball is staged. You think Michael Jordan can really hit all those shots?

No. There's a man inside the ceiling of the basketball court called the "Stringer" and he has a very thin string that's very hard to see even for the people with courtside seats. Anyway, whenever Kobe or Lebron or Jordan shoot the ball, the stringer uses his string, which is attached to the ball they are dribbling, and guides it into the hoop.

There's no way there can be 3 seconds left on the clock, pressure on you, a 6'5 man jumping in your face and literally a split second for you to toss a ball out of your hand and it still goes perfectly into the basket. It's the stringer doing all the work to make basketball players look amazing.
Debating the legitimacy of Sports Entertainment in 2015? Heh...
Thanks EmpirezTeam for your Baiting tutorial.

So lulzy. Too smart for their own good.
Page: 1 2