Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1797697

Resolved
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Add in ranks for Royal Guard. (With each one having different perks: I.E, Sewing clothing out of Oken which could boost defense, Hot Spring which would recover health, reiatsu, and stamina, Ausuchi Creation, and Royal Guard training, which you'd need training from every member with a rank inside Royal Guard to receive a boost.)

Add a limit to how many people can be in the Royal Guard.

Finish up the last Stern Ritter letters.

An update log and GM log.

Allow for people with Candice's Volstandig to be able to take off the lightning bolt wings to use as weapons.

Add in Sankt Bogen and allow for people with Dadao to shoot reishi bullets with their fingers.

Add Sprenger.

Fix Mimicry so it doesn't copy rank verbs, abilities, or boosts.

Capture the Flag events. Possibly able to be held in different worlds. I.E HM, Earth, SS. Or special maps made just for CTF.

King of the Hill events.

Give Espada Leader a constant 20% boost in all stats, and a boost when around the Espada.

Fix Seals so people can't relog out of them or suicide out of them.

Change the vote system where the vote pops up for everyone, and if they relog or don't respond to it in 10 seconds their vote isn't counted or their vote box disappears. The current one is ridiculously shitty and can easily be broken.

Nerf Senju. It's ridiculously overpowered, and very, VERY rapidly spammable without the incantation. It's to the point it's ridiculous.

Allow for a different means to obtain Emperor. Quincy FFA is just ridiculously inconvenient and easy to ruin. Not to mention Quincies can freely challenge the Emperor at any time.

Allow for Captain Commander to control the Gotei 13. As in who can become captain, etc.

Add in Xcution as a rank for humans.
After some time playing the server, i realized that the player pass too much time training(wich is still good) but they forgot to play the game sometimes. The missions was a good thing, but they make you just kill npcs, get money and only. Players don't have the immersion that this game can have.
Why not using the Missions and add a longer taking Time mission ?

My idea is.
Create a longer mission that you need to team with another player, they will have to learn how to deal with another players while working together or you will fail. Those missions you have the chance to fail, and if you fail you receive nothing, but if you pass, the players that survived will receive more prizes for their efforts.Prizes can be money asswell or anything that you think it would be good.Medicines maybe ? It's Opt to you. Ask to another players if they would like this idea and lets make the server even more fun than it's.
A second type of money would be good, but it's a separated idea
DragonWingRayne resolved issue