Let him say what he wants Haik, I could care less. Doesn't ruin my day. To judge a game which has yet to be played by anyone, isn't very wise as it is.
Haha, I'll bet he did it 'cause of all that talking about illegal Subscription, seeing how basically none of the game is his.
I would also say that the illegal servers, paired up with save file editing, played a role aswell as what Vex stated.
lol guess who is to balme for gun's fun, well its me, b/c when he got on i was hosting, and 2 i made godlyhell downgrade, so really i am to balme for no mj =)
And I was responsible for the twin towers
no im serious, my servers called havoc's server, gun got pissed about my hosting
And where did you get the files for your server?

Exactly.
Meh, I doubt AA has much competition with any of these "upcoming RPGs", because all of the programmers making them, have nothing on Silk Wizard's programming skills.
Well guess i should get working on my game once again.... "Mystic Adventure"..... >.> Hey y not take it while its hot!
Dude your isnt better than mine is "SERIOUSLY"
Huzzah! Maybe he finally took a step back and saw how shitty his game really was.
Damnit, damnit, damnit. That was one of the only games on BYOND i played and liked.

Gunbuddy has been ruining the game with his stupid updates, and now this, it's been taken off the HUB. And you passed out all of the files, so now there are 20 gabillion servers floating around.

I..Hate...You..:(
pffft you guys are dumass if you think gun quit..he dint quit he is just taking a break cuse he is 2 busy to work on game right now yes the hub is just hidden so no one can see it :P he will come back in a while he doesnt care about the illegal files..
ROFL LOOK AT ME, I'M COOL TO REVIVING A DEAD TOPIC
djfndfihdkghdfngjkdfhbgfukg LIES LIES GO TO BYOND LIES ALL LIES lol
Mj is fucked..i just wish it was like before.....gun fucked mj up...one of the best rpg games, possible the best on byond.
oh sorry it "was" the best now it sucks ;(
Pyro170 wrote:
Well guess i should get working on my game once again.... "Mystic Adventure"..... >.> Hey y not take it while its hot!

hey were you pyromaniack?
Gun didnt quit, he came back and took of the illegal servers, and he is remaking his games.
MJ will be back on once he starts working on it.
Page: 1 2