In response to Hebrons
Hebrons wrote:
I barely even actually log into byond I just come on the forums to see job offers.

Sounds like your mind is on your money and your money is on your mind.
once my godly piece of art comes out, the numbers will change. Though itll change from 1 million forum visters soley looking up cursed luck material. So something like this wont be seen.

but yea if you make a poll like that itll only attract developers.
In response to DanteVFenris
DanteVFenris wrote:
once my godly piece of art comes out, the numbers will change. Though itll change from 1 million forum visters soley looking up cursed luck material. So something like this wont be seen.

but yea if you make a poll like that itll only attract developers.

bruh when you make 10 milli, spare me 50 milli
In response to EmpirezTeam
Sure that'll be probably be what's in my wallet in 1million dollar bills
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Do you blame them? Post anything on these forums and you pretty much get abused and told your project is absolutely shite..

I didn't want to comment on the why. Just wanted to stick to the facts.

Are we really such a toxic community that all of the veteran developers and forum goers have just learned to live comfortably in the toxicity? Are we mutants?
In response to Kats
I don't think many people are toxic. Sure there are a few people that like to talk with their ass. But that's just how the Internet will go. I just have fun with them or without them.

But for the most part a lot of members are healthy individuals with no confidence issues so they have no need to downplay others accomplishments. Ter likes to do cunstructive critisism, he's probably the only one that does it right though. Most people say there doing it but are really just being asses.
I mainly play games, but I read the forums everyday. I just don't comment on anything unless it's something I can contribute to or polls like this.
Byonds full of bums that act like fake slobs an wannabe self made niggas.

And since i don't sneak diss I'm talking bout Paris and Baird
Are we really such a toxic community that all of the veteran developers and forum goers have just learned to live comfortably in the toxicity? Are we mutants?

It's not so much that the veterans are okay with it, it's that we don't know how to make it better. I've certainly piled onto the negativity and toxicity in my time out of frustration.

It's just something that's difficult to address. There's a lot of shitposting and bullshit like what South just did, and there's a lot of bullshit like what provoked South to say what he did.

The real problem, I think is that it's probably better that some people leave. But telling someone that nobody wants them here, and the community would be better off without them is also in itself only going to make things worse.

The reason I accept and live with the toxicity and prefer not to talk about it the majority of the time it's on my mind (believe me, I hold back most of the negative stuff I think) is mostly just because throwing more bullshit on the pile isn't going to fix anything.

We can talk about how bad BYOND's community is all day long, but at the end of the day, we don't make it better in the process. In the end, we just wind up pointing out niche problems that many might not have been aware of.

I dunno, it's hard to say what to do to fix it. The best I can figure, I just keep posting public resources and keep myself happy with my tinkering behind the scenes and hope for the best.

Occasionally posting funny gifs and mocking the real problem children probably doesn't help matters much, but then again, the kind of people I tend to mock aren't the kind to respond to positive or helpful interaction, so there's no much point to bothering much more than that with them.
Dat necro doe.
Lugia319 wrote:
Dat necro doe.

Not really.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Not really.

Mar 6, 2:07 pm
Jul 16, 3:55 am

Yeah that's a necro.
Alright, Lugia. It's a necro.
I love the band necrogoblikon
In response to DanteVFenris
DanteVFenris wrote:
I love the band necrogoblikon

Or necropalypse.
In response to Kumorii
Let's not forget about necrodeath?

cant confirm this exists, but you know it has too

Yep just looked it up it exists
There's a lot of shitposting and bullshit like what South just did, and there's a lot of bullshit like what provoked South to say what he did.

Wouldn't of said a thing but lil mans was talking big saying he'll kill me an shit on skype cause he got caught in a lie an leaked my unfinished work.

He gonna let a byond disagreement get his lil ass solved.
Wouldn't of said a thing but lil mans was talking big saying he'll kill me an shit on skype cause he got caught in a lie an leaked my unfinished work.

I can't comment on what happened behind the scenes. I don't care who is in the right and who is in the wrong. The outcome of the situation, though, is problematic for everyone.
No. This needs to stop.

(Almost kept it locked, but decided to just delete that comment and see where it goes from here.)
We're so metal.
Page: 1 2 3