In response to Southv2
Southv2 wrote:
There's a lot of shitposting and bullshit like what South just did, and there's a lot of bullshit like what provoked South to say what he did.

Wouldn't of said a thing but lil mans was talking big saying he'll kill me an shit on skype cause he got caught in a lie an leaked my unfinished work.

He gonna let a byond disagreement get his lil ass solved.

This guy is giving Rod5 a run for his money when it comes to BYOND's most legit gangsta. Real talk.
I guarantee you that three quarters of the yes votes are just modifying Naruto sources and getting a huge dick over it. Amirite?
In response to Xorbah
Yeah you like that, you winner?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
A very large portion of the people who are actively making games ignore the forums

Do you blame them? Post anything on these forums and you pretty much get abused and told your project is absolutely shite..

This is the smartest thing I've read all day. Heck, I was just messing around with programming a network demo and the first comment I got was that I was being a show off and should shut up.

These forums are horrible to anyone who posts here. Every forum topic I have ever made has been thorougly attacked. I just naturally assume that if I'm lucky I'll get a single useful/nice comment but I prepare myself for the shit storm I've just created by saying 'hello, I exist and I'm doing x'
Lugia didn't post here, did they?
I was wondering that myself, makes sense now.
Yut Put wrote:
lol i had no idea how this totally clean thread suddenly bursted into shit and then i realized i have lugia pagerbanned

/every thread that bursts into shit

Not very surprising TBH, he does it everywhere.. he's quite up himself, all high and mighty, it gets old fast.
Wow, are you really going to blame me for that one for calling people out on necro? For realz?
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Wow, are you really going to blame me for that one for calling people out on necro? For realz?

Useless post is useless.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

Useless post is useless.

^ This post was so useful though.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:

I'm not, we are all necrogoblikons at heart. Even me
I don't value Lugia319 as a person.

But all he did was just say something about the thread being necroed. Doesn't seem like a federal god damn issue to me.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
I don't value Lugia319 as a person.

But all he did was just say something about the thread being necroed. Doesn't seem like a federal god damn issue to me.

It's just the fact that everytime he posts, the thread at hand turns to absolute shit.
If a thread goes to absolute shit after I post but with no contribution to the shitpile being me, that's not *MY* fault. That's your fault m80
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
If a thread goes to absolute shit after I post but with no contribution to the shitpile being me, that's not *MY* fault. That's your fault m80

Quick to blame others for your behaviour aren't you.

m80 4 lifz!
It's everyone's fault. And mine for unlocking it.
Page: 1 2 3