Dragonball Supremacy

by Atol Soldier
Dragonball Supremacy
Welcome To Teh World Of Supremacy...
What was the reason left and who banned you?
some guy name start with h canot spell his there was no reason it just say miscilck
he a level 7 i think
Oh yeah, that was me. Did I ban the wrong person? I recall that and the reasoning being validated via screenshot.
noidea I was just afk and I banned by u. is im unbanned now?
When the game comes back online you should be unbanned. If I'm online during you attempt to login it will notify me and I'll do it myself. I don't know when the game will come back, though.
Anyone know when the game will be online again? I miss this game.
No clue friend, still waiting for the day.
Damn. I spent about 20 minutes looking for this game cause I used to play it non-stop. Tried the other DB games that are currently "popular" but none of them had that fire.
Man, I don't get why people like this game so much. You're all crazy lol. Still, I'll try contacting Ibis again, the game went down from a crash or something, looking to bring it back up.
Idk why. Just the best one I've played since Inheritance and that went down a long time ago, sadly. But it'd be cool to see this game up again.
Just sent him a message, hopefully it'll be up, if you ever see me in-game, I go by;

Takahashi Hotaru

Bonus Note: Sometimes the game doesn't appear on the pager, so check up on this hub site every once in awhile.
That name sounds really familiar. Thanks for doing that.
I leave and the game is down again....it seems to go on hiatus more than hxh
Dach. As in the Dach?
My attempted contact to the outer reach boss has failed. Our last hope is to chant the African cries of my people in hopes to summon him.

HAMELAAAYYYY OHHHH HAMEEELAYYYY

Summon him with me.

Log: Day 18- No sign of life from the outer reach. Our repeated attempts have shown no sign of success. I forgot to water my cactus. I have started singing the cries of my African people. Unsure if this will work, we have no options. Our rations are running low and the weak-willed ones have taken up to eating the rotting children. Can't say I blame them at this point. Still, I can't help but notice that there's something different in their eyes. I pray they won't fall any lower.
There have been problems with one of the men in our group, aged 26, he's built, strong, but he's also arrogant, and quick to be angered. I'm afraid if this keeps up the people will start to looking to me as their leader to stop him. I didn't sign up for this. It's just... nobody else would step up to take control. Even so, if he so much as causes a scratch on any of our group, I will not hesitate to put him down on the spot. You know... now that I look closer, there 'is' a lot of meat on his bones...
...so, you guys wanna talk about girls and stuff? >_>
Log: Day 20-

I... I killed him. He wouldn't stop. I had no other choice...

-sigh-

We took his bones and made weapons out of them, we fed the young ones his body as we've completely run out of food. We've decided as a group to go out and look for food, as dangerous as it may be, we have no other choice. We do not know if there is any life out there, but, there has been some talk of our members hearing growls at night, large footsteps, and howling.

I don't know, it might just be a hallucination, but if there's any chance of life in the first place, we don't know what we're up against, or if it's even edible. How can we fight with these weapons?

No matter. We'll either starve to death here or go out for a chance to survive. The spirits of everyone is down, but I refuse to give up. I still have too much to do to have it end like this. I will not, I... can, not, falter. We will find a way out of this, this I swear.
Log: Day 27-

It's dark out. I've missed many days of writing in this journal. We've been... busy, so I'll keep this short. At first, we were able to find some berry bushes and as of now, while the group has been unable to get 'proper' nutrients, we're okay as far as survival goes.

On the other hand, heh, that's a pun as I can't hold my paper with that other hand anymore, heh.
We did indeed locate other living beings here.

We sure did...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21