Dragonball Supremacy

by Atol Soldier
Dragonball Supremacy
Welcome To Teh World Of Supremacy...
For those who like PvP, DBZ Onslaught is back! http://www.byond.com/games/DarkPrinceX/DragonBallZOnslaught

Sorry for the advertising.
is this coming back up?
Supremacy will be back up this week! Exact day not sure yet. Stay tuned!! #NewEra #2016 #SupremacyReborn
Game going up tonight, in 13 hours from now! (1 AM Amsterdam TZ)
Supremacy is back and better than ever. Congrats Moot!!
#DixOut4Harambe
New Era of Supremacy now! Come join and become the greatest and strongest legend of supremacy! #NewEra #SupremacyReborn #DixOut4Harambe
The server returns a connection died message when trying to log in.
When the hell it tha game gone work Ibis
What the fuck is wrong with your shitty game now, ibis? Can't you be bothered to take five fucking seconds to type something on your byond page like "Oh guys look out game gonna be down", no, you can't even keep your own schedule.
No wonder nobody subscribes anymore, the one time I did the game went down like this outta nowhere, and I didn't even get to use my subtime!
Ibis, Can you at least let us know if the game is coming back up or not? Ive been waiting and havent had a response.
It'd be fun if we'd atleast get SOME news mate, my life sub ain't gonna dissapear but I'd like to use it a bit. If it's a big bug and you need a coder, contact me, I may be able to help.
It has nothing to do with coding, i just need an hoster.

Add me on skype if you would like to host your own server. [email protected]
We need a host! Asap! Right now the game is very one sided! #Fax
Ibis brooo why'd you take the game down? A heads up would be nice to all of us players who actually enjoy the game.. Or even pop on the game and say "Hey guys, server's gunna be down for a bit"
SO much for 1-4 days of downtime. Been about a week

I tried adding you on Skype Ibis but it didn't allow me to.
I be back on the 29th because my hotspot fucked up
Hurry tf up with this
I know someone who wants to host
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21