ID:18051

Not having been on for a couple of days, I came back to find all of the abuse reports on the blogs.

I've removed Elation from the OP list (I'm not angry, and I still like you as a person, but I can't have the abuse in the Lounge <_<).

I've gotten reports of abuse about Jon, and the logs can occasionally look bad, but when I look at the notes, it fits together (eg, one of the guys he banned while looking like an abuser was actually an alt. of an already-banned key).
nobody can take a joke these days

-_-;
He banned me for saying, "I'm busy, stfu." Now, I could understand a mute, but he banned me from the lounge. >.>
Well you shouldn't say stfu nonetheless. Maybe he just didn't take it as what you were thinking.
Immediately banning somebody for their first offense still seems a tad abusive to me, KD. =\
Silent, I'm going to unban you because he didn't leave a note, but not because I think he was out-of-bounds with his action. I and other OPs might not necessarily have been as harsh for a first infraction like that, but it's unfriendliness, and therefore evilness, and therefore quite punishable.
Well you also aren't the nicest person around, and you do seem to never change. Maybe that has something to do with it.
I was banned for feigning ignoring Jon. Jon took this personally and banned me, repeatedly. Even when unbanned by other OPs based on the fact that I would not talk to him. This started out as a light joke, but Jon's actions prompted me to make a habit out of it. I've seen his note about me on the logs, i'm accused of being an 'ass'. In fact the only action that was assish was ignoring him. If he would have called me out on a rules infraction of course I would have ceased my joshing, but he took it personally and now i'm banned. Not being a regular I guess this isn't a problem. But I think it marked the beggining of Jon's unusual behaviour.

At least Elation occasionally unbanned his victims.
Killerdragon, drop it.

I don't know what I've done to you, by the way, to have my name dropped in a blog hatelist more than once?
Mod abuse is a given, just like death and taxes. Ignore it, you can't make everyone happy. I know, I've tried.
And you're appreciated for it, Evi.
Haha. Fine I'll drop it. As long as you don't insult me whenever you can.
I've seen his note about me on the logs, i'm accused of being an 'ass'.

That's not true. He didn't leave a note about you (that's a problem too, of course). Because of the lack of a note + my lack of understanding of what's been going on, I've unbanned you.
Wizkidd, the ban of the 'ban-dodger' was abuse. At the time of the ban (or, really, the 'pwning', because of his stupid alias), he did not know that the ban evader was ban evading, and simply banned him for the assumption that the person was Xeal, or, "a regular reader of his blog."

That's abuse. It was completely unjustified. Jon88 is not only a horrible OP, but is a borderline troll, and deserves to be muted himself.
Wiz, I'm also muted.

I have no mouth and I must scream. :(
how about when i came in and got muted, kicked, and banned that sure was funny
Shame I couldn't contact you in time before you had to get all the info off the logs. Next time you're online I'll chat with you about it, Wiz.