ID:180654

Zilal posted a wonderful tutorial for new users. You can access it through the Tutorials link on the left, or more directly here. I'll upload a few of the other excellent user-contributed resources (like Deadron's Step BYOND) later today (the owners can do it themselves, of course, but we're finalizing changes to the upload-hub form so I figured to get that done first).
On 4/17/01 6:11 am Tom wrote:
Zilal posted a wonderful tutorial for new users. You can access it through the Tutorials link on the left, or more directly here. I'll upload a few of the other excellent user-contributed resources (like Deadron's Step BYOND) later today (the owners can do it themselves, of course, but we're finalizing changes to the upload-hub form so I figured to get that done first).

This is a different process than adding a hub entry and classifying it as a tutorial?

Step BYOND already exists as a hub entry that way, which is why I ask.
On 4/17/01 6:11 am Tom wrote:

Ha, Zilal, you weirdo! That's got to be the funniest piece I've ever read. Well, not really, but I love the backwards funneling line. =)

(Oh, and there's a typo: "never let an expression im bed with you". Not that I have any idea what that means, being innocent and all, but there's a typo nonetheless. =)

And my personal favourite comes at the very bottom of the tutorial! But fellers (and fellas, depending on your gender), read it through first. Though I didn't learn anything new (I lied: it did bug me a bit to add more comments), if you're starting out I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two, and it's all in plain English, even!

Um, I'll go hide under my cardboard box now.

In response to Spuzzum
I personally prefer the spelling "embedded," but "imbedded" is OK too, and the joke works much better that way...