ID:18083

...And I still don't know what to make from it.

Last I remembered, I had climbed into bed and was snuggling in the blankets. (Hey, shut up. I like to snuggle.) As would be expected, peaceful sleep soon came.

I then found myself at my computer. The computer was on, but I didn't know why I was there so I got up and went downstairs. My sister was waiting for me, hands behind her back. I tried to peer over her to see what she had but she would lean back to keep something hidden.

"Okay, I'll just go to the kitchen and make something to eat," I said to myself. However, I hadn't even made it down the hallway when I heard my sister's footsteps behind me. I turned around, and saw for a moment a whoopie cushion behind her. She was holding it to her rear and began pressing against it to generate "pbbt" sound effects.

I don't know why, but I began to run. "No! Don't do that! Get away from me!" I'm running for dear life all around the first floor, with my sister close behind me. I look over my shoulder and see her catching up, a twisted yet jovial expression on her face. All the while she's pressing the whoopie cushion harder and harder against her behind. "Come back Spiro! I have something I want to show yooooou!"

Then I woke up. It was roughly 10 AM, my usual summer vacation waking hour. I literally roll out of bed and swing to my feet, and shuffle down the stairs into the kitchen. On the table was a deflated whoopie cushion...
Heh, that's pretty weird. However, you could have just heard your sister use the whoopie cushion while you were asleep, which could explain your odd dream. :P
Heh, that's pretty weird. However, you could have just heard your sister use the whoopie cushion while you were asleep, which could explain your odd dream. :P

Yeah one time..uhm..a friend had a dream where he was having gas poured on him, yet uhm I..I mean my friend peed the bed.

(Hey, I was 9 =P)
I have had a dream where I was hanging out with(and at one point was) Bobby from the cartoon "Bobby's World". It was a crazy dream, then I woke up and the cartoon was on TV. Strange, but it was caused by the cartoon on TV. I would guess that your Sister was playing with it, you hearing it while sleeping. She might have even called you to show you it.
I have one when I'm sticking it to Carmen Electra.