ID:18111

*sigh* Why does he never learn?
He makes this dumb lie yesterday that his favorite game is getting spammed, and I ignore him, and he continues today...read..

<--(5:57 pm) Blade of Evil: my favorite game is still getting spammed, please send kokuji the host files...
-->(6:10 pm) Blade of Evil: No? It's just another one of your tricks. I am not stupid, you both have the same IP adress.
<--(6:11 pm) Blade of Evil: umm, we share internet, same ip, and he is spamming my fav game so much...
-->(6:12 pm) Blade of Evil: No. You don't "Share the internet" you are the same person. When your key logs off, his logs on, and vice versa.
<--(6:13 pm) Blade of Evil: i g2g when he gets on, and why can't you send him the files?
-->(6:14 pm) Blade of Evil: Becuase you and him are the same person, and I don't want you having my game hosting files.
<--(6:14 pm) Blade of Evil: im afk
<--(6:15 pm) Blade of Evil: i am not kokuji, send him the files or give me a reason on why you cant.
-->(6:16 pm) Blade of Evil: Reason: I don't know him, I don't want him having the files , I don't trust you, and I don't want you having those files.
<--(6:34 pm) Blade of Evil: im not kokuji and um....if you wont host it, why cant he?
-->(6:35 pm) Blade of Evil: Becuase. I shut the game down for a reason, I shut it down becuase it was buggy and I am working on MMXO(Megaman X Online), it will be alot better. You will have another chance to play MMXO, if you change your ways of the n00b tribe. If you don't then insta-ban.
<--(6:36 pm) Blade of Evil: but why cant kokuji get the host files? he'd listen to you if you said "dont host"
-->(6:36 pm) Blade of Evil: Then he doesn't need them.
<--(6:37 pm) Blade of Evil: he does need them....
-->(6:39 pm) Blade of Evil: Why the hell does he need them.
<--(6:40 pm) Blade of Evil: he needs them to... have the host files for the best BYOND MM game
-->(6:40 pm) Blade of Evil: Dude, you are stupid.
DEATH TO ZE NUB
Wow, and I thought I have met some little newbs.
Such as yourself? =D
Blade of Evil is a fad. :D