ID:181131

Most of you don't know me (unless you frequent Chatters, Chat, The Saloon, or whatever the name happens to be at the time). A decade ago, to the day, I joined BYOND. My key was TheGameBoy90. It's crazy to think I'm still on here, and that I'm only 20. Basically half of my life. Of course I've taken months off sometimes a year but I always find myself coming back eventually.

What have I accomplished in a decade? I have about 30 unfinished games sitting on my computer. Maybe within the next 10 years I'll actually finish one, or at least release it to be played! :P

Here's to 10 more!

P.S. You are all n00bs!
I joined BYOND in 2003.

Eight years later, only like twenty games that aren't rips have come out, most of which came out in the last year or so. Back when I first joined too the only anime games were DBZ, then Naruto came to the United States and then Naruto games flooded BYOND like the plague.
I joined in 2005, started few original projects, but I lacked motivation, couldn't find any people interested in working together, therefore projects died. Now I'm helping out friend with his game; I started learning C++ and slowly making own game, for some reason modelling is easier than pixel art for me, while coding/programming is easy, both BYOND and C++.
In response to LordAndrew
Joined in 2005, worked mostly on an RPG with my friends and finished Palace.
Between 2006-2008 worked on Cowed.
2009 to Present I've been working on a lot of original stuff, won a GIAD contest, began messing around with pixel-movement and vectors and released a few libraries here and there, so I think I've grown. ;)