ID:181178

I suggest more advertising for BYOND. Not like "go to game sites and steal players".

No, think how you found BYOND? Got bored? Looked up game sites on Google? Friends? And how long did it take to understand how to get to a game?

Well, that goes to show that not only is it hard to find out about BYOND, but it's hard to understand. I suggest two things:

- A .txt file along with the BYOND download to teach newbies about how to work BYOND and what it's about.
- Advertising (Which I can make banners for) by adding ads to popular sites like Facebook or Twitter or even Google.(Ads on there are not expensive and the sites have a large community).

I understand this may take a while but if we play our cards correctly our community will most likely double by 2012. Which means more games, more players, more donations/memberships. Which in the end will make BYOND a better place.

Editor's note: Can OP stop capitalising each word, and using some funky font. This is a very interesting subject, but in future I will not correct your posts, I will delete them. Thanks. --Stephen001
What happened to those banners and code to put them into forums/blogs/social network pages? I remember seeing a page full of them a while back.