ID:181183

So my birthday is in May 24 and I don't know what to get D:
Please recommend some games for the XBOX 360 and Don't say Portal 2 already got it and I have a feeling most people will say ;P
Well, portal 2 was awesome, but I think we might want to know what KIND of games your interested in. I recently traded in my wii and got a few games, portal 2 among them, the other good one was shift 2, racing, very good game. Brink recently came out and its supposed to be a very good squad based shooter as well.
In response to Jotdaniel
I'm interested in online games, shooter games, and some rpg games.
In response to Atriosv3
If im not mistakin LA Noir comes out on the 17th and i belive its for the 360 otherwise theres red dead redemption GTAIV Call of duty Black ops.
In response to Chumble93
??
In response to Chumble93
Yeah i looked into LA Noir pretty good game (from the previews) And I already got Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty Black Ops, and GTA IV
In response to Atriosv3
Atriosv3 wrote:
Yeah i looked into LA Noir pretty good game (from the previews) And I already got Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty Black Ops, and GTA IV

have you looked into fallout new vegas or fallout 3 game of the year edition they are pretty decent but kinda buggy they freeze do to the crappy programming of bethesda
In response to Chumble93
I'm not such a big fan of the fallout series, but I will do my research on the game.
In response to Atriosv3
what about Halo Reach or Gears of War 2 or 1 or fable 3 personaly i like all these games iv listed so far XD but i do play my 360 much anymore unless its a exclusive im on my ps3 90% of my time when im playing a console
In response to Chumble93
Chumble93 wrote:
what about Halo Reach or Gears of War 2 or 1 or fable 3 personaly i like all these games iv listed so far XD but i do play my 360 much anymore unless its a exclusive im on my ps3 90% of my time when im playing a console

forgot to mention borderlands or mass effect 2
In response to Chumble93
Lol I have Gears of War 2 and 1, have fable ;P
In response to Atriosv3
Well, like I said, BRINK looks good, I'm probably gonna get it soon, also theres an XBLA game called Section 8:Prejudice that looks pretty decent, and only 1200 points, looks battlefeildish, but up to 32 players a match on xbox is nothing to laugh at(its an fps as well).
Get PC, and all games become 'free'.
In response to Chumble93
Have Borderlands and I guess I can look into Masseffect 2, but I would like some new games
In response to Zaoshi
No thanks, more of a console person.
In response to Atriosv3
You can always use same controller on PC.
Anyways, you could wait for Fable, The Witcher or some other new games, however I'm not sure if they'll be released for XBOX 360.
In response to Zaoshi
Usually the question nowadays is "I hope it gets released on PC."

Or

"It better not be a console port!"

In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Usually the question nowadays is "I hope it gets released on PC."

Or

"It better not be a console port!"

Those aren't questions =p
In response to Tensa Soul
DISCLAIMER: Questing statements may apply where applicable.