ID:181186

No, its not a remake of the first one I posted, this is a completely new one. Its a remix of the last song you heard in the trailer. Check it out and tell me what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/arcanedragonx/nestalgia-boss-battle-2

Also, a really big thanks for SilkWizard and Silk Games for helping me out with the midis! ^_^ (I also posted this in the NEStalgia comment section)
You need to get noticed.
Sweet, sounds pretty awesome.

-Balzack
In response to Duelmaster409
Duelmaster409 wrote:
You need to get noticed.

Thank you sir, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think I'm going to work on this a little longer and master it then move on to another song. I like the tracks the tracks they use in the game so much!
Have you ever considered joining a BYOND project to put your music to use in a game?

I've followed your posts for a while now, and I must say, I absolutely love your style! I think it would fit well with an MORPG I'm leading. You can view details of it on my blog, and if you're interested at all, please add my MSN, [email protected], or email me on that address.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to future posts.
In response to Writing A New One
Writing A New One wrote:
Have you ever considered joining a BYOND project to put your music to use in a game?

I've followed your posts for a while now, and I must say, I absolutely love your style! I think it would fit well with an MORPG I'm leading. You can view details of it on my blog, and if you're interested at all, please add my MSN, [email protected] or email me on that address.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to future posts.

HOLD IT!

Project TH also would do well to have someone like him.

NX, I'll leave you with our memberpage/group page (click my name in the top of this post), I'll let you decide if you're interested. If you are, leave a message and I'll leave you an email for further contact.

-Katoma.
Will definitely take a look and send you a message when I get a chance. I'm glad you enjoy my music!
In response to TH-Productions
I can always work on two project if something needs to be done. Anywhoozle, I'll take a look at your stuff and send you a message when I get the chance. Thanks for taking an interest in my music, I really appreciate it!
In response to NegativeXero
Neat, and yes I do, very much so :).

Did you ever get around to sending that message? Haven't recieved an email yet. If you use any IM programs (Skype, AIM, etc) just note down your address and I'll be sure to get in touch.
Unfortunately, no I have not. I am currently stuck in a rut. Haven't had a lot of motivation to do a lot of things recently.

However, absolutely, if you wish to get in contact with me, please send me a message whenever you would like. This also goes for you too, TH-Productions.

Contact me here: [email protected]
No offense, but in no way does this fit NEStalgia's style. Sounds nice, but I would probably stab myself in the ears if I heard 8bit clicking noises while this was playing e.e.
Pretty cool.
In response to Ill Im