ID:181375

Well i found a site before but that was...YEARS ago and now I'm not sure what to do except as here because google's 100 thousand+ results aren't really helping out. Where can i find a collection of MIDI(preferably Pokemon) to use for a game that I'm working on?
Masschaos100 wrote:
Well i found a site before but that was...YEARS ago and now I'm not sure what to do except as here because google's 100 thousand+ results aren't really helping out. Where can i find a collection of MIDI(preferably Pokemon) to use for a game that I'm working on?

Forget about MIDI. Go to modarchive.org and you'll find a plethora of module files, which provide much better quality. BYOND supports the .mod, .xm, .it, and .s3m formats, and if you have a .mod or .xm you should be able to use a tool called oggmod to compress it to .oxm which is smaller in size but sounds about the same.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Forget about MIDI. Go to modarchive.org and you'll find a plethora of module files, which provide much better quality. BYOND supports the .mod, .xm, .it, and .s3m formats, and if you have a .mod or .xm you should be able to use a tool called oggmod to compress it to .oxm which is smaller in size but sounds about the same.

Lummox JR

And this is why The Mod Archive has been in my bookmarks for over two years.

It's also not hard to create your own modular music; I'd recommend MogPlug for this.