ID:181395

Well this has been happening for a while now. Firefox seems to like redirecting me a lot, and sometimes certain sites wont load. Then when i crack open internet explorer and try to go on the same site that wouldn't load on Firefox it does it no problem. I'm also having problems with Google. Every time i try to click a link after a search i get redirected to results5.google or something and somehow end up on wierd sites that had nothing to do with the search. This forced me to switch to Bing, just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
This is caused by a virus, best scan your system and do some research on the subject.
In response to Nadrew
meh, I'm gonna get a new computer, I've had to fix this computer 6 times already and I'm getting tired of it, well time to go get some damn money.
In response to Masschaos100
These kinds of things aren't the fault of the computer, they're the fault of the user. Getting viruses just doesn't happen out of the blue, you have to do something to catch them.
In response to Nadrew
no i don't mean virus problems, really its my fault since I've cluttered my computer up with a lot of things, and it's quite old and it's getting slower and slower. So i thought a fresh start would be nice.
In response to Masschaos100
Well my PC runs like crap sometimes, but ever since I reformated it's running as good as a Pentium 4 with dollar-store fans (read: not that well if in comparison to even a dualcore with a cooling system though I'd prefer a laptop) can run.
In response to Moonlight Memento
i choose not to mess around with my computer to much in ways like that for fear of screwing up.