ID:181431

i recently started playing BYOND again and all ive been seeing is these Mystic Journey rips did GunBuddy13 release his source codes O.O thats the worse thing that happened since the "Zeta" era!
We're still in the "Zeta" era, and MJ rips have been around forever.
In response to Falacy
nah... johan411 and miller812 did the MJ rips you currently see around and some people got lucky and johan gave them it or found the files on 4shared.com which now doesnt have them no more but i do :D
In response to OmegaBardock
Wrong. Pyrosomething made them, Johan took them and modified it, and shared the ownership with Miller, and placed it on the MJ hub after learning the hub password.
Naruto GOA source is available too. Just 95% or so don't know how to make it work.
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:
Naruto GOA source is available too. Just 95% or so don't know how to make it work.

Cause they don't know how to bypass them locks. :3
In response to Kaimana
They just don't know how to use MySQL :)
In response to Ripiz
holy crap well mystic journey being my inspiration to code I cant no longer work on my project from scratch because people will most likely see it as it RIP -___-
In response to GemStar
If you won't use same icons same UI, same stats, no one will even notice.
In response to Ripiz
i can do all that except the mj battling system its my favorite :D ima use a demo like an RPG Starter and build it from there ^__^ plus MJ doesnt own those icons lol =P better yet you can be the judge :D add me in ur pager!!
In response to GemStar
Interface, icons and character creation screen are first things which tell it's a rip, next is gameplay (log hitting!!) or etc, MJ doesn't have log hitting, even if you use battlesystem most likely no one will notice.

But please. Just PLEASE make it do more sense, I never figured how to use spells in MJ, ended up randomly clicking mouse and hitting buttons then quiting after 5 minutes.

Edit:
Added you
In response to Ripiz
now thats a very good idea now for the icon im not an icon artist almost all my games uses RPG Maker graphics and the game im making its all button based so with a touch of a button you will iniate a prjectile spell etc.. i remove the verb use in my game so maybeh so maybeh it can look more original.
In response to Falacy
"noobs vs mystic journey" - i'm rooting for the noobs.