ID:181450

On this computer, I can't seem to get port forwarding working. My old computer I had it working, but it won't work anymore and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

This is the set up:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2v16tfn.png

I even went as far is to block firewall. Can you help?
The screenshoot shows that you forward UDP, but BYOND (sadly enough) relies on TCP.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I tried "Both" and TCP as well and I also tried several other ports. Nothing works.
In response to Xyphon101
You sure that IP address is right? To get it go to run and type in cmd and than type ipconfig and than make sure that the IP4 address is the ip address listed for the port forward. Another thing to check is to make sure it's saving right and etc on the router.
In response to Sinfall
I'm positive about both of them.
In response to Xyphon101
It would help if you told us (possibly including screenshoots) exactly which of the steps suggested by portforward.com you took and how you executed them to what effect.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I don't wish to be rude, but there is only one step to do it.. And it is exactly what I did. I set up a static IP, and blocked my firewall, and then did exactly what that screen shot shows you. I am positive the static IP in the screenshot is correct, and it SHOULD work.
I don't remember seeing 2 steps on portforward.
In response to Xyphon101
I figured out what was wrong, thanks.