ID:181486

Did you ever make a game and it just didn't take off? Well Gizhy.Com can help you with that. You can register an account and post your game, with a game overview, game download link, game download information, game title, and your game can be viewed by hundreds of people. You can also submit a Flash Game, MMORPG, or any Browser-Based game. Contact information below.

Register a new account.

Game Listing

Notice: You must be registered and logged in, in order to submit any genre of game.

Whoopsie, someone didn't sanitize their input!

Your website is vulnerable to both XSS attacks and SQL injection. Not only is your website effectively worthless because it has no community (who am I advertising to, and why not use BYOND's own community?), but it's vulnerable to attacks.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
Whoopsie, someone didn't sanitize their input!

Your website is vulnerable to both XSS attacks and SQL injection. Not only is your website effectively worthless because it has no community (who am I advertising to, and why not use BYOND's own community?), but it's vulnerable to attacks.

Did you put the "XSS!" in there?
In response to Airjoe
Geez, did you really need to hack his little site and put that XSS! there and redirect back to BYOND?
In response to Soldierman
What's not really cool is publishing a website while being ignorant to basic security concepts. That said, there's plenty of users on this forum capable of throwing an XSS exploit on the site, so don't go around pointing fingers.
In response to Airjoe
You kinda pointed the finger at yourself by making the statement that his site was vulnerable.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
What's not really cool is publishing a website while being ignorant to basic security concepts.

You'd be surprised how quickly people learn, having published a website without these basic securities. An insecure website is not something to be proud of, but it definitely can be a learning experience (and a lightning-fast one at that!).

That said, I think he's got a solid idea. What you see now is basic, boring, lacking in essentials, etc... but with time (as with all websites), potential turns into profit. He's trying to promote more than just BYOND games, which is why someone might want to use his website--it would appeal to a wider audience. BYOND is just the first community he's advertised to.

And BYOND would be the community to help him through the initial harships. I figure he thinks this community is more trustworthy than others, more friendly than others, and more likely to help his website succeed. After all, he is familiar with this community. And shoot, you guys are /already/ helping (XSS and SQL injections).
Q: Does Gizhy.Com's web pages take forever to load?
A: No, Gizhy.Com's web pages are designed for fast loading, which mean you won't be waiting for 2 hours just to see a couple lines of text.

Wait, since when did that happen? I was cursed with dial-up up until recently and I didn't even have to wait two hours for a couple lines of text.

Q: What is Gizhy.Com for?
A: Gizhy.Com is a website that allows game makers that don't know how to get there game out there, get there game out there! It helps bring the game makers game(s) popularity level up several notches!

Mind your grammar.

If you're wondering if Gizhy.Com cost anything. Well it won't cost you a penny. All you need to do it register a new account then go on from there. There are no hidden fee's, no cost what so ever.

Here as well.

Q: What is Gizhy.Com's goal?
A: Our goal is to provide top of the line features, with an easy to use interface. For our game developers to use and understand easily. We don't charge money for people to submit there games. We want the game developers game(s) just to be notices by the outside world.

Here too. (I'm not posting any more. Go over your site and fix your grammar/spelling errors, though. People don't take you as seriously when these things are present.

A few more things:
- Try to glitz up the site a little bit. The white and black (gray) theme is fine but it also happens to be a tad on the boring side of life.

- It might be wise to find a game and submit it yourself before asking others to do so.

- Your members may not wish to be listed in your members list.

- I clicked your ad.
In response to Vermolius
And would we really have to GIVE you the source of out game?
In response to Kaimana
All people need to host the game is the .DMB and .RSC files ONLY; this can easily be done by doing the following in DM: Build > World executable files.
In response to Kaimana
Kaimana wrote:
And would we really have to GIVE you the source of out game?
Who even implied this? [insert generic anime game #943843943483439] won't be stolen, ever, even if you just gave out the host files.
In response to Moonlight Memento
It was on the site it said "Will your game source be safe with Gizhy"
In response to Kaimana
Kaimana wrote:
It was on the site it said "Will your game source be safe with Gizhy"
Which someone could've added, considering people said there was security exploits.