Guardians' Song

by AnthonyHawkina
Guardians' Song
A Play-by-Post RPG, Join a journey into the multiverse of the Guardians' Song
ID:1815952

Hi! So we've had a lot of confusion about Server Approvals, so I'm putting this here.

You need to have the following for approval:
1) A readable World Information with enough information about the server to let you know the basic premise. If I can't tell by reading the world information what the server's about, I won't approve it.

2) A place for someone to make their characters. This could be the Forums, or the PC system, whichever one you prefer. But you have to have a skeleton and a repository for characters up.

AND that's it! Your server is approvable. Advanced Approval is for servers that add on more, using the newer features of RPU like the in-game map, the book system, and so on.

NOW! There are some things we'll take your server down for.

1) Allowing a codebanned player to be on your server. This should be obvious, but if you willingly allow a codebanned player to continue to play on your server after bypassing the codeban, your server will be removed.

2) Breaking the RPU Terms of Service. I really shouldn't have to add this. It should be common sense, and it's even stated in there that if you break it, we'll remove the server. But yes, breaking the ToS is a reason we can remove your server.

3) Administration misbehaving. Yes, this is a thing. If the Administration breaks the RPU Terms of Service, the server can, and will, be shut down. This is because the Admins are given their position by the server owner and/or Host, and as a result, they are responsible for what the admins do.

That's really it! It's not that difficult! Have a nice day~