In response to Xioden
Xioden wrote:
Side kinda poke fun tangent, but, seriously. How many serious threats have there been in the last couple years?

Very few if any in my country. Seeing as the only terrorist attacks on Australians have taken place outside the country (I wonder how many people outside of Australia and Indonesia even know about them...), either we're doing something right or they really don't care about about america's biggest fanboy.

The guy lighting his shoe, The guy a couple weeks ago... There were really not that many. On the other hand how many people had completely mundane objects confiscated? Nail clippers for example... If of an entire plane of people not one single person would be willing to stand up against a hijacking by nail clipper... "EVERYONE DOWN OR I'LL CUT YOUR CUTICLES SHORT AND MAKE IT SORTA HURT!!!" Okay we'll forgive the children.. But men and women..? Each and every one of them should be slapped silly for being such cowards.

Also I guess sure, he could go MacGuyver on them... Nail clipper, some chewing gum.... =P

How small of a knife do I need to kill one person? I reckon if I sharpened the top piece of metal on a nail clipper, or even the file inside it that folds out, I'd be able to at least slit one persons throat and stab another guy good in the chest before I'm taken down by the other 20 burly blokes near me. The real question is, how many lives are you willing to sacrifice before it becomes an issue? Then again, I'm fairly sure Australia lifted the ban on nail clippers or at least bottles of water. Incidentally, while we're arguing this, my airports are removing supposedly absurd security features. ;)

(By the way, I'm still replying to your other post. I just took a minute to reply to this one as well. Hang tight.)
Page: 1 2 3 4