Re-Defined 2

by Ss4 core
Re-Defined 2
We are coming back.. Only 100% more Original.
ID:1817583

Applies to:The race stat gains

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I think the Saiyans, as usual should have the highest gravity mastery rate. I also believe aliens like bojack should have one transformation when they reach around... Id say.. 50 mill BP. Cause also around that time SSJ2 should be around. So I would also like to say that the base bp to get SSJ would be around 1.2 mill-2 mill. The nameks should also have to be able to choose a race, like, Have a Namek be a Lord Slug type namekian, forgot what they were called but that would be badass. For Tuffles there should be a Genius transformation. So after you get so much knowledghe, you get like a, idk 2x boost in it from your original knowledge. So going from 1 mill to 2 mill. So x2. Then with Majins, they should transform into whatever when thet absorb people. So like... There BP mixed with the person they absorbed. Also changlings should get the new transformation after so many deaths and a BP requirment. it would be wicked fucking cool. Along with adding SSJG for saiyans after they had mastered all forms of SSJ with a certain BP. I also think Kai's and what not should also get a trans, but not a huge one. And Fusion should definatly be added. That would make your game a lot more popular. But thats just me. Thank you for reading this and hope you put some of my ideas into consideration. Lets see what happens :P