ID:181792

Am not sure if this is right forum to post it in but i recent log in on my account and it said i got a 29 day rollback.Why am i only person who receive this?
LexLuther wrote:
Am not sure if this is right forum to post it in but i recent log in on my account and it said i got a 29 day rollback.Why am i only person who receive this?

Please read the forum category description if you have no clue where your question goes.

The Classified Ads is for "Recruiting team members, request help on specific game needs, or advertise your skills."

I have guesses as to what the rollback mean, but I may be wrong. So I might as well let someone who has knowledge about it tell you. By the way, correct me if I am wrong, but this is more suited for the community category.
In response to OrdinaryOrangutan
Please tell me cause i need start playing games again.And dont feel like restarting.

Edit: I tried to log on other guys i play i was able to log on play a game i just started playing a week ago but i cant play Goa now.My char on their has gone missing.
In response to LexLuther
LexLuther wrote:
Please tell me cause i need start playing games again.And dont feel like restarting.

Edit: I tried to log on other guys i play i was able to log on play a game i just started playing a week ago but i cant play Goa now.My char on their has gone missing.

Ah, I thought this was a BYOND problem, but it looks like a game problem. I would recommend posting or searching for this problem on the GOA forums, you would get a better answer there.