ID:18180

What the hell? It says that someone else has accessed my account when I know no one has. I mean, I change my password like every other day.
Also, there's like no way I can lift the limit because I don't have the credit card that I used to verify the account. I shredded it a while ago.

This is bull.

When I called the PayPal Support place, the first time the lady was no help at all, she just told me exactly what I emailed the support center about (which was basically "tough luck").
The second time I called, the lady seemed nice, but she was taking a bit long. And, when it was 10 o' clock I figured out what she was doing.
She was stalling until it was 10 and then she hung up on me, and when I called back it gave me a little nice message saying:
"I'm sorry. The PayPal Phone Support is currently down right now. Please call during normal business hours."
WTFSAHBBQ!!!!

Aggh. Damn PayPal.
Even if they can't help you, I'd call and bitch up a storm about her stalling until it was time for the help line to close. She's customer service, its her job to help you, if she wants to leave so badly maybe she should be getting a little message from her higher up telling her shes fired for being an asshole.
They maybe, probably have a record of who talked to who, when so you should mention it if you call again.
Yeah. I know, I probably should've asked the lady's name.
Well at first I thought we just got disconnected, but then when I called back I realized what had been going on I got so pissed but too lazy to do anything about it.
LoL.
Damn. America has gotten alot worse.

BTW, I use the same browser skin as you. O.o
They might have a log that shows when you called/who you talked to, next time you call just mention it.
Damn. Paypal has gotten alot worse.
Fixed
Thankies, Nesso. How the hell does PayPal's actions reflect on the rest of America? Nay, how the hell does a single person's actions reflect on the rest of America? It doesn't.
Yeah, its government does a fine job by itself, it doesn't need the people to do anything. Ok ok, bad bash, but thats how it is :P

There was a recent email supposedly from paypal about updating my account else it will get suspended, using the very clever copy link location I found out that the url listed (www.paypal.com/blahblah/blah) actually turned out to be www.0238283.com/blah blah and to me thats enough not to click it. I entered the url that the email had and it just seemed to login normally with no confirmation over whether my account wouldn't be suspended in a month so I just took it as a fake email. Watch out of them, one click can sod you over.
Nesso and Exophus are people who like to think blandly.

Yes, Paypal has gotten worse, but so has America. This sort of thing happened to me before with a security system installed on my house. Except, the lady on the phone at first told me her name, then, once I mentioned I wanted it removed, she wouldn't give us her name and did about the same thing.
This sort of thing happened to me before with a security system installed on my house.

How the hell does your security system's phone support and paypal's phone support indicate that America has somehow gotten worse?

Oh, I see. It's because people sitting around answering phones all day represent the majority of the American population, and if the service they give you starts getting worse, it must mean that America is getting worse as well.
Yeah.
But it still makes no sense. Because they say that I need the credit card (which no longer exists) to open my account once again.

It's so frustrating. They just don't seem to listen. I don't have that credit card, it does not exist, it's in a garbage dump somewhere. But they just keep insisting on it. I mean, couldn't they just like send something to my address or like call my phone to verify that that was me?

Dang it all.
Damn. Customer service has gotten alot worse.
Fixed again.

Dalze, have you tried contacting the credit card company for a copy or anything?
Well, it's not really mine.
Technically was, since I was the only one who used the number to order stuff online and stuff. It was really my dad's.

But, apparently his bank switched to a different credit card company so that's why he shredded it.

I keep bugging him about calling the bank because they should still have the records of the credit card I would assume. But he's just lazy. He said yesterday that if I remind him today that he'll do it. So hopefully everything will be working by the end of today.