At times I do, and its normally things with a more ambient like feel.

Some light examples are like this:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=RQCt3afJCzg&list=PLglBv8w_Wr7vIEvlo1yx7pUzHrV8BXbbj

or just listen to this nice beautiful loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmBoUttFKd4

Almost anything by the XX ahah
Yes;

Kendrick Lamar, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Jay Z, J Cole, Big L, Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, T.I., Yo Gotti, etc.
In response to Dark-DVF
Gucci is the only acceptable one in that list.
You guys listen to that stuff while you program? I'd get so distracted. Props to you if you can, though.
In response to Fugsnarf
I listen to chill step, MSI, Chief Keef, anyone from Team600(RIP LA), and Starbomb while I'm working on any aspect of game developing in dream maker.

Full of soul. You gotta move with the groove.
when i want to listen to something light i listen to some horrorcore such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtR4BAvcVLI

otherwise necrogoblikon all the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc

no but its always metal or horrorcore, i dont really listen to anything else or like anything else besides instrumental everyonce in a while. So of course i listen to songs i like while i program.

skip to 1:48 to see him release the kraken
Usually:

Sometimes some power metal like

GatewayRa wrote:
Breaking Benjamin and Three Days grace just recently came out with some new songs.

Two of the three bands that got me through high school ( third being Linkin Park ).
In response to Bloo Thang
In response to Bloo Thang
Ah! Everyone in that list is acceptable. I forgot to mention the one that I listen the most, Kevin Gates.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Only problem is breaking Benjamin while I used to like them all there songs sound the exact same so I only ever bought a few songs from them. And judging by that video they have the same problem. Also linkin park was good but now they are pretty bad in my opinion, but at least they aren't scared to constantly change their noise. These were bands I listened to when I was 10. I slowly had to get into harder and harder songs until I found metal and fell in love.
Well that's the thing. You dislike Breaking Benjamin because they stay the same, and dislike Linkin Park because they changed. So which really is it? Are bands that stay the same bad or is it the bands that change their sound?

Linkin Park actually did a damn good transition. Iridescent, Castle of Glass, Burn It Down, and my favorite from that album Lost In The Echo were all good songs.

Then last year they dropped Guilty All The Same which definitely went back to their old sound. Chester and Mike are very versatile vocalists, they'd be wasting their potential making album after album sound exactly like Meteora and HT.

[edit] Woops, Iridescent isn't apart of that album, just assumed that because it felt like they dropped that video around the same time they were making their Living Things videos. Thousand Suns was pretty bad, that's probably why I forgot about Iridescent being on it. But most of their other stuff that's not Meteora/HT-ish is typically still decent.
This just in, it appears people in Byond have [Terrible] taste in music.

More as these news develope.
In response to Zete
Zete wrote:

Subjective and enjoy the gift.
well you can change your sound, for the better, but its all perception. I just perceive their new sound to be bad but others im surley like it more.

Its not a bad thing that breaking benjamin always sounds the same it just means i wont buy more songs from them as i wont need to experience ever song they produce
In response to Zete
Zete wrote:

Ths jst n, BYOND uzerz hs terrble gramr nd spllng
This just in! Shots are being fired! Police are urging all citizens to avoid this thread at all costs! Participate in this volatile discussion at your own risk. More at 4:20.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
This just in! Shots are being fired! Police are urging all citizens to avoid this thread at all costs! Participate in this volatile discussion at your own risk. More at 4:20.

o.o

*Listens to some Underoath*
Page: 1 2 3