In response to Ssj4justdale
Tastes are opinions. Though I don't know who you are talking too, I know for sure you haven't heard anything I listen too. So you couldn't make a judgment based upon me. Doesn't mean I only like metal doesn't mean I think people tastes suck. I just think... THEIR STUPID!! EVERYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE METAL IS A MORON!!! Haha no but seriously tastes are different you can't really say people have bad taste because they don't have your taste.
Usually when I program or develop, I'll listen to video game soundtracks that I've heard enough times to want to download, including soundtracks from Risk of Rain:

Shovel Knight:

Castlevania: Bloodlines:

Castlevania - The Adventure Rebirth:
(This is a remix of the former)

VVVVVV:

And a bunch of other titles. I like things that are pumpy and make you feel all "time to conquer that thing!"
In response to Mr_Goober
Did you check out Rogue Legacy? That game has a godly soundtrack.
I thought it was alright. The main theme that plays when you enter the castle, as well as the title theme, are ones I like. I don't think the soundtrack really got me pumped, but it wasn't bad.
Lately its been mostly Dance Gavin Dance. Instant Gratification is a great album.

Other than DGD, it's anything from For Today to Queen to Knife Party.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Lately its been mostly Dance Gavin Dance. Instant Gratification is a great album.

Other than DGD, it's anything from For Today to Queen to Knife Party.

Perfect band

i just found this song like two days ago. now i play it because it makes me feel like NOTHINGS LEFT IN MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Her vag must be really good in order for her to have made a whole song about it.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Her vag must be really good in order for her to have made a whole song about it.

Probably. Have you listened to it? She's one of the best rappers in the biz.
Since the announcement of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I've been listening to the soundtrack to Human Revolution. A lot.
I really like listening to Ember while programming. http://kubbi.bandcamp.com/album/ember
Page: 1 2 3