Revolução Z

by Shawn_EX
Um jogo brasileiro baseado na franquia de Dragon Ball com lutas frenéticas e grandes eventos!
ID:1818634

Um jogo repleto de lutas fantásticas, planetas e Eventos que entretêm os jogadores e os fazem ficar mais fortes! Treine, vença seus amigos, complete todos os desafios impostos e seja o MELHOR!

Atualizações e Eventos constantes. Aberto 24 horas por dia. E claro, Servidor Brasileiro ~ ;D

Treine,
Fique forte,
Lute!

Equipe Z ~ Shawn_EX, Ccaroto7, DraguunnoNeko, Giovani05 ~

---------------------------------------------------

We don't own Dragon Ball's rights. All the rights go to FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV and Akira Toriyama. This game is only for entertainment, nothing more than that (fan to fan). We don't get money from this game.
Yo!
Malz o inconveniente, mas a BYOND teve que fechar a hub antiga. Mas agora DBZ Revolution BR esta de volta e reeditado!
Vamos la, chamem todos!

;D
KD O SERVER?!?! Voltei!!!!
Is this game playable for English speakers?
Unfortunately for English speakers, the whole game has been translated into Portuguese so you won't be able to understand what is written. When I first translated the game, it was at its beginning and it took me around three days to do it. Nowadays Revolução Z has lots of new texts and messages and it would take me almost a week to accomplish it. You can play it if you want. All the players who speak English will try to help you including me xD
I guess there are three or four members of the staff who speak English so there's no need to worry about xD
I see. One more thing, is this game based off Heroes United 2? The resemblance is uncanny.
Yes, it is
Olá pessoal! Eu queria agradecer pelos 140 fãs do Revolução Z! Vocês são demais! Obrigado xD
Why doesn't the change character option work?
It does work. It's like HU1, you need to complete all the missions to change your character
Oh~ Thanks.
abre o sv, im back
Olá pessoal! Nos desculpe o transtorno, mas é que nós estamos passando por problemas com host.