ID:181918

I put this in bug reports, but Lummox JR claims that I can't be online to BYOND because of my firewall. The thing is, I updated to BYOND 441 today and all of a sudden I can't go online to BYOND anymore on any versions. My firewall has not been changed in months, it worked perfectly yesterday, and I can see no reason why BYOND is not currently working right now. Any ideas?

I have no idea where I should have put this post either, seeing as Bug Reports is out of the question.
Killerdragon wrote:
I put this in bug reports, but Lummox JR claims that I can't be online to BYOND because of my firewall. The thing is, I updated to BYOND 441 today and all of a sudden I can't go online to BYOND anymore on any versions. My firewall has not been changed in months, it worked perfectly yesterday, and I can see no reason why BYOND is not currently working right now. Any ideas?

I have no idea where I should have put this post either, seeing as Bug Reports is out of the question.

This goes in BYOND Help's forums, as I said. The Computers & Technology forum is generally for other issues. Help with configuring a firewall for BYOND is only sort of tangentially related.

http://www.byond.com/help/forum

Lummox JR