ID:181957

Hey, I just started a Forum for my development team and it would be awesome if I could add the DM tags into the current set-up. I have access to the CSS for the forum so if someone like Tom could/would let me use the tag code it would be very helpful.
Chances are the tag code won't be too useful, as I think it's in Perl (and GeSHi, maybe?). It's also probably heavily designed for BYOND's setup, which wouldn't tie in to a general forum install too well.
In response to Stephen001
Hopefully you are wrong :(
In response to VolksBlade
However, he probably is not. Just look for a code syntax highlighting addon for your forum software. Most general use highlighters will work "good enough" for BYOND, or can be tweaked for BYOND specific stuff. It would be nice if there was an official highlighting spec so that all keywords, variables, classes, and whatnot would be in lists to make it easy to fill out a highlighting template.
In response to Danial.Beta
Indeed it would be awesome..
The BYOND forum code is written in C++, it wouldn't be much use to you. Only having access to the forum's CSS isn't enough, you need access to the source itself to do string replacements and whatnot.
In response to Nadrew
Figures >__<
In response to VolksBlade
VolksBlade wrote:
Figures >__<

Although it's not much use to you, there's a Javascript Syntax Highlighter available. If you ever find yourself using forum software that allows you to edit more than just the stylesheet, it might come in handy.