ID:182016

You can't make a topic like this and not give pics. It's against the law.
In response to Smoko
In response to Ghtry
They might not want it but there's always the pager or something for those who do.
One thing you'll notice about cuts on your fingers is that they seem to bleed quite a lot and for a while. You fingers are a turn-around point for your body's circulation there's a lot of moving blood in them. The fact that you tend to bump or hit your fingers more often than other body parts also doesn't help.

A good way to stop the bleeding is to put something like a towel or bandage on a hard surface and press your finger directly downwards into it applying as much pressure as you can without hurting your finger or making your knuckle bend. This is a good way to put your entire body's weight worth of pressure on it.
In response to Nadrew
In response to Ghtry
That's kinda cool looking. A testament to how great bacon is.
In response to Smoko
In response to Ghtry
Ghtry wrote:
Heh, I fry my bacon in a pinch of sugar and then drown the finished product in maple syrup.

I just put mine in a pan with oil and fry it (like every other meat).

Can BYOND run flash apps if the connecting BYONDer has flash installed? I'd test myself but I have yet to build a successful flash app.

I think I remember Elation and someone else working on something like that. I'm not too sure what came from it though.
In response to Smoko
In response to Smoko
How deep did you say you cut yourself? I have had some pretty bad cuts, that were well done bleeding after 4+ hours. Another thing you need to keep in mind, is that the fingers are full of tendons. When I cut the top of my right pointer finger, I ended up partially cutting a tendon and cut a artery. If your finger is feeling stiff, it might be an indication that you may have damage a tendon. If it still isn't done bleeding, just bite the bullet and go to the hospital. If you don't have the cash, go to the ER. They can't refuse you service.

A trick we used to use for cuts, where we used to work, was to use medical tape and super glue. We would glue our cuts shut and then wrap the wound in gauze and medical tape. We did this for a lot of injuries, when honestly we most likely should have went to the hospital. It is surprising what you'll do to get that "no injury for a year" bonus on your check. Keep in mind that if your finger is hurt bad enough, and you do glue it up and tape it shut, there is a chance it will swell and re-open itself.
In response to Trosh Kubyo
In response to Ghtry
http://www.byond.com/members/DanialBeta/files/FlashTest.zip

Me an Elation worked with flash on BYOND. Somewhere I have a tutorial I wrote out, but I can't seem to find it.
In response to Ghtry
Most ERs I have been too, won't ask for a co-payment or informantion until after you have been seen and serviced. The last one I was at, after they patched me up, they said they usually require 30% of a down payment. I asked them how much that was and they told me $300.00! I just laughed at them and told them I didn't have that much money. When they asked how much I could pay I told them $5.00 and they took it. I still haven't paid them the rest, lol. Its been almost 3 years.
In response to Danial.Beta
Referring to this, I presume:
http://www.scoobsoft.com/byond/dmflash.html
In response to Kaioken
Ha! That's the one. I have to many file stores. I think I posted that on Helping Hands as well.
In response to Ghtry
I think part of the problem is you keep reopening the wound. Just keep it shut for a few days;)