ID:18209

So I got a letter in the mail a couple days ago. Basically, it threatened me with not getting my schedule if I didn't go to this orientation, blah blah.

So, I get ready at around 6:00pm, and head over a couple miles to my school.

I found out three things:

1. I'm in the Math/Science/Technology Academy. (good thing)

2. My homeroom is in the Gym.(bad thing)

3. My homeroom teacher is the same dude who failed me twice last year for reasons unknown to me. I was under the impression that participation and changing into gym clothes got you a passing grade.

The look on my face was very similar to this: =|

Then I sit through about an hour of some stupid presentation, where they introduce the academy teachers, etc.

But... no... schedule?

No, they said they mailed those out today. (=|) Then lucky me got to walk back home in the dark all paranoid that I was going to get anally raped and killed and left in the alleyway next to my house, where I would then be discovered by some wild dogs and consumed until there were only bones left, and then they'd bury those bones. Then 20 years later as they're digging into the dirt in the alleyway to lay a foundation for a new house, find the skeletal remains of a 15 year old boy, who would later be identified through dental records.

That sucked.
Dude.. you're a boy.. why would you get raped? It's not a rape if you want the sex! >_>
I said anally raped.

That signifies that the rapist has a penis.
xD
What it was some chick with a penis (strap-on or real)?
By the way, GO MEMBERSHIP! >_>