ID:182221

i bought a decompiler off of dark wizard, i sent him the money and he sent me the program, when i opened it and clicked the buttons nothing happened, it just loaded up fake information, can anyone help or send the real decompiler this is a picture of it http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3234/decompilerfb8.png
Are you serious or is this a joke?
In response to SpikeNeedle
Im Seriues
Gatdude wrote:
i bought a decompiler off of dark wizard, i sent him the money and he sent me the program, when i opened it and clicked the buttons nothing happened, it just loaded up fake information, can anyone help or send the real decompiler this is a picture of it http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3234/decompilerfb8.png

Lmao.

For the sake of humanity I hope this is some guy from chatters trying to be funny. -_-
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
For the sake of humanity I hope this is some guy from chatters trying to be funny. -_-

DarkWizard is banned from the BYOND Hub.
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Hulio-G wrote:

DarkWizard is banned from the BYOND Hub.

Post [link]

or

What you've said makes no sense in context to the post you've responded too. Unless that reply was to somehow eliminate one of the two possibilities derived from my post which seems unlikely. I personally get annoyed by people who post random facts without any purpose of doing so.

;)

In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
What you've said makes no sense in context to the post you've responded too. Unless that reply was to somehow eliminate one of the two possibilities derived from my post which seems unlikely. I personally get annoyed by people who post random facts without any purpose of doing so.

;)

Hulio-G is easily annoyed.
You got ripped off, there are only a few working versions of the DMB decompiler and the creators of those know better than to give them out to anyone. You won't be getting your hands on a decompiler any time soon, and there's not really anything can do about your money. You should be more cautious about these things.
In response to Nadrew
Plus using a decompiler will only lead to trouble for you later on if you 'accidentally' re-create or distribute someone else's game, including (but not limiting to) looking like a fool for stealing other people's property.

Thread closed.