ID:182258

I recall there once being a section on the website where you could look at "unpublished" games. I was curious as to where this was located or if there's a new way for players to find it? Is there a code you need to type to get your game to appear?

I'll update this with a link to the game once I figure out how to get it to show up. :)
You can either get it in a guild, go to the all games page, or search it in the search bar.
In response to Jeff8500
That's the problem, I have tried searching it and it doesn't appear. My friend can't even connect to the direct port.
In response to Speedro
Then your problem is related to your router/modem or whatever. You probably need to turn off your firewall or port forward; this is a very commonly asked topic, so search it.
In response to Jeff8500
I tried turning off fire wall, didn't work. I'll look into port forwarding.

EDIT: Port forwarding was a complete fail. I spent an hour figuring it and and reading guides, then I type in the "default ip" to get my internet to change port forwarding and the ip doesn't work. If this is the only way to actually share/host my games, forget it :/
In response to Speedro
Speedro wrote:
I tried turning off fire wall, didn't work. I'll look into port forwarding.

EDIT: Port forwarding was a complete fail. I spent an hour figuring it and and reading guides, then I type in the "default ip" to get my internet to change port forwarding and the ip doesn't work. If this is the only way to actually share/host my games, forget it :/

Port forwarding is not difficult to do, but it sounds like you might be having other issues like figuring out how to publish a hub entry. There's info on that in this guild (Dream Makers) if you look at the links on the right side of the main page. Click on the Site menu above and then click the link that tells you how to publish games.

Once you have your hub entry set up, it should appear in searches even if the game isn't currently being hosted or isn't accessible to players. Port forwarding will solve the problem of players not being able to connect. If you're still having trouble with that part, then by all means post about your troubles and people can help you out.

Lummox JR