ID:1824

Have you ever wondered what people think about? I mean at a certain time or moment or just in general. Sometimes i wish i could read people's minds just to see things i suppose. Yet if you had no control it would be a great burden. That and if one person had the ability to do so i suppose many people would be able to as well, and i dont know about you, but i have things i don't want anyone knowing. Well mainly i need a blog so here it is. Also i have two record labels fighting over me. Its going to be great. I mean finally being able to reach more than one person with my words. Although some of it will be things some people dont want to hear. Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one. I been playing the new Prince of Persia Cara sent me. I played it for a few days and have accomplished over 50% of it now. Its a great game i admit although the gaming hours do seem rather short. What else that has been on my mind is i have been thinking of making a byond game. I dont really know much about coding i admit, but i could learn. It kinda has the concept of manhunt. Where you are a killer that has to do certain things to stay alive. But i think i will make it a interactive game so it's not just you against certain people,its going to be you against the world. Also it will have it so you can be co-op. as well. I have to get up early tommorow and do some damn community service. That blows. My phone and possible my internet will be getting shut off as well so you may not here from me for awhile. I suppose thats about it. Thanks for reading this long ass boring blog. Lol well.....ummm..... Comment if you wish. Throw some ideas for that game at me as well. Well have a nice day.
Good luck.
Good luck with the game if you need any coding help tell me, and congrats on the record deals you got a real talent man, one day ill battle you ;)