ID:182541

Long time no see. I've been away for a couple years and wanted to check out what was goin on here. It was nice to see that a few familar games were still popular(even Castle!), but I'm sure a ton has changed. What's been up?

While I was gone, I spent my time learning to use Torque, another game engine (but its not free). If you wanna check out what I've been up to check out:
www.avalonentertainments.com/Torque

If you do stop by and play somethin, lemme know what you think!

~Abra
Abra wrote:
Long time no see. I've been away for a couple years and wanted to check out what was goin on here. It was nice to see that a few familar games were still popular(even Castle!), but I'm sure a ton has changed. What's been up?

While I was gone, I spent my time learning to use Torque, another game engine (but its not free). If you wanna check out what I've been up to check out:

~Abra

;O hi abra.

i play castle daily xD, i never really get past the wiz with multi keys cause i get bored after wave 32.
i get utterly owned after wave 22 solo, though ._.
Welcome back, btw cool knowing you made castle.
Hey, welcome back.

Torque is shiny, but I prefer Ogre3D.

The Last Citadel's spells remind me a lot of Populous: The Beginning!
In response to Crashed
Abra I just started your game today congrats I like it.
Abra wrote:

~Abra

I'm surprised no one has mentioned 4.0 has finally been released. Also, we finally got pixel eye offset.
In response to Crashed
I feel like torque is less work, since its a full game engine(with physics, networking, gui, scripting etc) where ogre is just the graphics engine. If you find the right pluggins I'm sure ogre is great though.

Also, great call on populous, I didn't know it showed through, but it was a big inspiration durring design.
Abra wrote:

~Abra

Hooray, Abra. Welcome back.

And this is Xeal~
In response to Phlegmie
OMG ABRA!!!!!!

I play Castle daily :O
I cant get to wave 24 solo, though ._.

I can pretty much beat the whole game in a hour and a half with multi keys though ;o
What were all of those Space Castle updates about yesterday?

I'm going to mention them in this week's Tech Tree.