ID:18255

You know, the old BYOND classics that nobody ever plays anymore. I was thinking we should organize some sort of host-a-thon for those games, whether they're still updated or not. Stuff like Nyctophobia, Tanks, and all that stuff. Who's with me?! =P

(And no, I don't have any plans on changing this blog's layout anytime soon. So blargh to you.)

Edit: In fact, I think I'll get started on some of that when I get home in roughly four and a half hours. Goodie goodie gumdrops.
I'm in, and I shall donate my T3 connection to the cause. Page me on what I should do when you're online. [8X or so faster than a T1]
I am definitely in. I miss Tanks! :(
Put Scarey_Game(Remake) in there and I'm all for it.
Tom and I just spent the last hour sitting here and solving the quest in Step BYOND. Good times (and great music!).
Tanks was by far the most confusing game I've played on BYOND.
HORF! Got started a little late. Actually, got sidetracked a bit, got to host Blob! for a little bit. SpikeNeedle's hosting QuickStep at the time of this comment, and I just put Tanks up, probably will have it up for a little while.

Edit: Additionally, I'll probably be doing this over a few days. Feel free to page me a request, or leave one here. (I'll read it eventually!)
Ooo, old games that nobody remembers!... I would like to be a part of this "host-a-thon"... If possible. Imean, it might remind people how awesome some games on BYOND are, and possibly get them intrested in it!...

(By "people", I mean "people including me". I'm missing out on a lot of good games, I'm thinking.)
I know this post is way old, but I just found it interesting. My fav old game and still #1 on my BYOND games list was Gughunter's Space Tug. Too bad he never let other people download the host files... It's lost and gone forever. I'd do anything to play that game one more time with my friends.